If conquering rope climbs, barbed wire crawls and eight miles of hilly terrain is your idea of a good time, you still have one week to sign up for the first-ever Las Vegas Spartan Race. Practice those burpees.
When: Saturday, April 6, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Lake Las Vegas Resort, 1600 Lake Las Vegas Pkway, Henderson
Cost: $135 - $145
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 27, 2013
Last updated March 27, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.