Pure Aloha Festival
Vizzun Entertainment presents the Pure Aloha Festival featuring carnival rides, live Polynesian entertainment, food and retail vendors. The four-day festival takes place at the Rio. Tickets are $6-$8 and doors open at 4 p.m. Thursday and Friday and 11 a.m. Saturday and Sunday. In addition to the festival, enjoy separate ticketed concerts. On Friday, enjoy music from Katchafire, Maoli and Common Kings. Saturday's concert features Kapena and Mahi and tickets range from $28-$33. Both concerts start at 7 p.m.
When: Thursday, April 18, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino , 3700 W. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas
Cost: $6 - $38
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 17, 2013
Last updated April 17, 2013
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.