Straight from the Bayou Crawfish Festival
Experience the heart of Louisiana culture, from the bayou to Bourbon Street, with Henderson’s inaugural crawfish festival. Enjoy down home cooking by world-renown Southern chefs, taste signature drinks from the French Quarter and send your blues away with music by the state’s best entertainers.
When: Thursday, April 25, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Pavilion , 200 South Green Valley Parkway, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 12, 2013
Last updated April 12, 2013
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00