Jazz Roots: The American Songbook
From the joyous cacophony of New York’s Tin Pan Alley, to the sleek arrangements for icons like Sinatra, Bennett and Streisand, to the works of our country’s greatest songwriters. This collection of music is globally celebrated as the American Songbook, and for one night, three acclaimed performers will pay homage to it: Ann Hampton Callaway, Tony DeSare, and Landau Eugene Murphy.
When: Friday, April 26, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $29 - $89
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 22, 2013
Last updated April 22, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.