Thai/Lao Food & Cultural Festival
Songkran Las Vegas, known as the Thai/Lao Food & Cultural Festival will be held at the Cannery Casino. The event celebrates Songkran, the Buddhist New Year, with all of the accompanying festivities, including a Miss Songkran Beauty Contest, a parade, and lots of water play. Enjoy food, carnival rides, classical Thai and Lao dancing and music, a Miss Songkran Beauty Contest, a parade, water play, monks collecting alms from vendors, muay thai kick-boxing and competitive, high energy Takraw games plus a special appearance by former World Champion Boxer Riddeck Bowe.
When: Sunday, April 28, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Cannery Casino & Hotel, 2121 East Craig Road, North Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 16, 2013
Last updated April 16, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.