Courtesy of the Smith Center
Cameron Mackintosh presents a brand new 25th anniversary production of Boublil & Schönberg’s legendary musical, Les Miserables, with reimagined scenery inspired by the paintings of Victor Hugo. Opening night for Les Misérables is on a Wednesday. Tuesday ticket holders will be moved to the Friday matinee for this show.
When: Sunday, Aug. 11, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 26, 2013
Last updated Aug. 8, 2013
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.