Caring for a Loved One with Memory Loss
Neurocognitive disorders impact not just the patient, but everyone involved in care and support. Learn about the social services, education programs and other resources available and free to caregivers.
When: Sunday, Aug. 11, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, 888 West Bonneville Ave., Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 26, 2013
Last updated July 26, 2013
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00