Downtown Throwdown Barbecue Championships
Fremont Street Experience in conjunction with the Nevada Barbecue Association will host the 2nd Annual Downtown Throwdown Barbecue Championships in downtown Las Vegas on Dec. 13 and 14.
The event will feature a Chili Cook-Off on Friday, Dec. 13 beginning at 6 p.m. and Barbecue Cook-Off on Saturday, Dec. 14 beginning at noon, both at the intersection of Fremont & 3rd Street. The public is invited to enjoy delicious samples of chili, ribs, chicken, brisket and pork during the two-day event as guests will be able to purchase the food from some of the best cowboy cooks around.
When: Friday, Dec. 13, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Dec. 13, 2013
Last updated Dec. 13, 2013
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.