The 2014 Economic Outlook
Stephen Brown, economist and director of the UNLV Center for Business & Economic Outreach (CBER) will provide an update on Southern Nevada’s tourism, gaming, employment, construction, and housing sectors. He’ll provide CBER's economic outlook for Southern Nevada and the nation. Additional speakers: Brent Hathaway, dean of UNLV Lee Business School; Kenneth Heck, Heck Wealth Management; Terrance M. Clauretie, UNLV Professor Emeritus of Real Estate Studies.
• When: 8 am. To 10:30 a.m., Monday, Dec. 16
• Where: M Resort, 12300 S Las Vegas Blvd, Henderson, NV 89044
Until Dec. 9, the registration fee is $80 per person and $75 for two or more people from the same company. After Dec. 9, the fee increases to $100 per person. Fee includes continental breakfast and a copy of Stephen Brown's forecasts.
When: Monday, Dec. 16, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: M Resort, 12300 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Henderson
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Dec. 2, 2013
Last updated Dec. 2, 2013
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00