Icona Pop at The Bank
You love it. Too easy? Yes, but you really do love the Swedish duo’s crack-addictive smash, “I Love It.” Exhibit A: At Krewella’s recent Light set, the loudest cheers happened not when the trio played their own hits, but when they dropped the Icona Pop banger. “I love it!” the crowd belted out—and now you can do the same during the act’s pre-NYE performance at the Bank. December 30, doors at 10:30 p.m., $40 men, $20 women.
When: Monday, Dec. 30, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Bank, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd. S., In the Bellagio, Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $40
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Dec. 23, 2013
Last updated Dec. 23, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.