Splendor in the Glass Wine & Beer Tasting
Southern Nevada Public Television will host its 24th Annual Splendor in the Glass Wine & Beer Tasting event at the LVH - Las Vegas Hotel and Casino. Nathan Tannenbaum will serve as Master of Ceremonies for this event, which benefits programming and community outreach initiatives for Vegas PBS.
Hubert Keller, renowned celebrity chef and star of “Hubert Keller: Secrets of a Chef,” a nationally-distributed program for public television, will make a guest appearance and demonstrate one of his signature recipes. Keller is the owner of Burger Bar at Mandalay Place and Fleur restaurant at Mandalay Bay.
Guests will be treated to 60 wines and beers courtesy of Southern Wine and Spirits of Nevada, and can enjoy hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, a live wine auction, silent auction and the musical sounds of the Las Vegas Academy Jazz Band.
When: Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Westgate Las Vegas & Casino, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $75 - $90
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 9, 2013
Last updated Jan. 10, 2013
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.