Free tax preparation event
Households with an income of less than $51,000 in 2012 can receive free tax preparation through United Way’s “Earn It Keep It Save It” program. Individuals and families may be eligible for an Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) refund of up to $5,891. The EITC is one of the nation’s most effective anti-poverty programs for low-income, working taxpayers.
For those unable to make it to these events, United Way will have more than 30 Volunteer Income Tax Assistance sites open across the Las Vegas Valley January 28 through April 15.
The public can dial 2-1-1 or visit uwsn.org/free-tax-help or go to eksnv.org to find the nearest tax preparation site, eligibility requirements and documents they will need to bring to the tax site.
Saturday, February 23, 2013
8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
178 Westminster Way
Henderson, NV 89105
Saturday, March 16, 2013
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Bill & Lillie Heinrich YMCA
4141 Meadows Lane,
Las Vegas, NV 89107
When: Saturday, Feb. 23, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 31, 2013
Last updated Feb. 18, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.