Benefit concert for The Mapes' Clay Heximer
Clay Heximer, longtime fixture of the Las Vegas music scene and community activist of Paradise Palms, has recently been diagnosed with renal carcinoma, aka kidney cancer. The drummer from The Mapes underwent surgery to remove his kidney and friends are rallying around him and looking for ways to donate to help with his medical bills. Join bands like Thee Swank Bastards, Fred Ward, Fuzz Solow, Fun in the Dark, The Seriouslys, Civic Minded Five, Stormtroopers of Dirk and Shark Pants as they show support for Clay Heximer, Mayor of Paradise Palms.
When: Saturday, Feb. 23, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Motor City Cafe, 4080 Paradise Road , Suite 6 and 7, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Related band pages:
Event posted Feb. 20, 2013
Last updated Feb. 20, 2013
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.