"Tap in Time"
In celebration of Black History Month, the Ira Aldridge Theatre Co. and the CSN Performing Arts Center present "Tap in Time." Written, directed and choreographed by Lindell Blake, the performance celebrates the rich history of the timeless rhythms and unforgettable soul of tap dance in America.
When: Sunday, Feb. 24, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: College of Southern Nevada Cheyenne Campus, 3200 East Cheyenne Ave., North Las Vegas
Cost: $15 - $12
Age limit: 6+
Event posted Jan. 4, 2013
Last updated Jan. 4, 2013
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.