January First Friday
First Friday recently celebrated 10 years of art and community in downtown Las Vegas, and this month’s event on Friday, Jan. 4 will heat up downtown with heating stations and hot beverages to keep First Friday patrons warm, alongside the Art Nouveau aesthetic. A new stop has been added to each shuttle route at Rick’s Restoration/ Artistic Iron Works at Charleston and Commerce. Patrons can jump off at the stop and check out live entertainment, a car show and get the chance to meet the cast of American Restoration on History Channel.
When: Friday, Jan. 4, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Downtown Arts District, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 3, 2013
Last updated Jan. 3, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.