Body Heat Hot Pilates & Yoga Anniversary Party
Body Heat Hot Pilates & Yoga will celebrate its one-year anniversary with complimentary Pilates and yoga classes all day on Wednesday, Jan. 9. The studio will also introduce a new class at 7 p.m., Detox Retox, a 60-minute Hot Yoga class taught in a 103 degree studio with 40 percent humidity while listening to live music by local musician Tim Catching. After the class, attendees will retox with hors d’oeuvres, wine and continued live music.
To celebrate the special milestone, all classes Jan 9th are free and will be open to new and current members, based on availability. Guests will also receive one week free when they visit for the first time.
When: Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Body Heat Hot Pilates & Yoga , 8876 South Eastern Avenue #106, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 3, 2013
Last updated Jan. 3, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.