New Year, New Options: Getting Help for Staying in Your Home
State Senator Justin Jones, Assemblyman James Healey and the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada will be hosting a "New Year, New Options: Getting Help for Staying in Your Home" workshop on January 10, 2013 from 6:00-8:00 pm at Reedom Elementary School, 10025 Rumrill Street, Las Vegas, Nevada (off of Mountain’s Edge Parkway).
The workshop will feature a short presentation from Legal Aid and other participants on new programs available to homeowners for refinancing your mortgage. Attendees will then have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with representatives of Legal Aid, Financial Guidance Center, as well as lenders such as Wells Fargo, Bank of America, and Chase, to discuss options for staying in their home and reducing their mortgage.
For more information, please contact Miranda Jones at (702) 882-5696 or email@example.com.
When: Thursday, Jan. 10, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Reedom Elementary School, 10025 Rumrill Street, Las Vegas, Nevada
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 3, 2013
Last updated Jan. 3, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.