Learn the tricks of the trade from professional chefs from the Springs Cafe by the Culinary Academy of Las Vegas. The price for members is $30 and non-members pay $40 per workshop. As a member bonus, members can pay $75 for all three workshops purchased together, including January 19 - Explore Gourmet Vegetables, February 16 - Herbs Everywhere, and March 16 - Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. At this weekend's Explore Gourmet Vegetables class, guests can learn more about gourmet vegetables and seasonal cooking and discuss one of the rarest delicacies—truffles. Discover seasonal produce only found at the valley’s farmer’s markets plus create a dish from that fresh produce as well as vegan and non-vegan vegetable curry with crispy tofu and Thai basil.
When: Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $30 - $75
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 16, 2013
Last updated Jan. 16, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.