Darby O'Gill and the Little People
The band will be performing their often hilarious and always entertaining tunes for the Hennessey's crowd. Check out Darby O'Gill and the Little People in our Local Band Guide. The band plays Wednesday and Thursday and every other Friday.
When: Friday, Jan. 25, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Hennessey's Tavern, 425 Fremont Street, Suite 110, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Related band pages:
If you went, you might have heard:
Darby O'Gill & The Little People
- A Girl Named Whiskey Add to playlist
- Got So Drunk I Crapped Myself Add to playlist
- Wild Rover Add to playlist
(Audio clips in MP3 format)
Event posted Jan. 24, 2013
Last updated Aug. 12, 2015
- Henderson Police Department Recruitment Information Night
- Henderson Convention Center
- Liberace and the Mob
- Mob Museum | 7 p.m.
- The Toasters
- The Dive Bar | 9 p.m.