4th Annual 'Trot Up For Spirit' 5K Race & 1 Mile Fun Walk
Join us for the 4th Annual 'Trot Up for Spirit' Event, hosted by The Las Vegas Track Club. This is a fundraising event for Spirit Therapies, an organization which provides therapuetic horseback riding for special needs individuals and has a program; 'Horses Helping Heroes' to aid our Veterans. There will be a tour of Spirit Therapies available after the race awards ceremony is done.
When: Saturday, Jan. 26, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Bunker Family Park, 7351 W Alexander Rd, Las Vegas
Cost: $15 - $30
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 3, 2013
Last updated Jan. 3, 2013
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121 | 11:00:00
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas | 20:00:00
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.