Natalie Merchant has become a prolific songwriter as the lead singer of the band 10,000 Maniacs and in her own solo career. Coming to The Smith Center on her world symphonic tour and featuring songs from her latest album, Leave Your Sleep, Natalie Merchant brings her unique folksy vibe to Reynolds Hall.
When: Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $29 - $99
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 21, 2013
Last updated Jan. 21, 2013
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.