“Health Care Reform Update for Employers” discussion
Liliana Salazar, senior vice president and employee benefits compliance practice leader for Wells Fargo Insurance Services, will speak about how provisions of the Affordable Care Act will affect businesses and how businesses can strategize to minimize the financial implications.
When: Thursday, Jan. 31, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: UNLV Stan Fulton Building, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 23, 2013
Last updated Jan. 23, 2013
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 15:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00