Silva vs. Weidman
UFC Middleweight Champion Anderson Silva, who is billed as the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world, will defend his title against unbeaten Chris Weldman. This will be Silva's 11th title defense fight, a UFC record. However, Weidman is confident he can take the title away.
Doors open at 2:30 p.m., with the first undercard bout at 4 p.m. The main bout is set for 7 p.m.
When: Saturday, July 6, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: MGM Grand Garden Arena, 3799 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $125 - $1200
Age limit: Not available
- Chris Weidman guarantees victory over Anderson Silva at UFC 162 (May 9, 2013)
- Anderson Silva will headline UFC's Fourth of July weekend card again (March 6, 2013)
Event posted June 27, 2013
Last updated June 27, 2013
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.