Caring for a Loved One with Memory Loss Lecture
The Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo for Brain Health will give a lecture focused on caregivers affirms that neurocognitive disorders, like Alzheimer’s, Huntington’s, Parkinson’s and Multiple Sclerosis, impact not just the patient, but everyone involved in care and support. Come learn about the social services, education programs and other resources available and free to caregivers. You will gain valuable information and get all your questions answered. For more information, call 702-507-3964.
When: Sunday, July 7, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: West Charleston Library , 6301 W. Charleston Blvd. , Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 28, 2013
Last updated June 28, 2013
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.