Las Vegas Elvis Festival
This is an Elvis Fans’ Festival featuring an Elvis Tribute Artist contest, the Heart of the King Awards Ceremony and Concert and a Saturday night concert featuring two tribute artists performing in the same showroom where Elvis made history, the LVH (formerly Hilton) Showroom.
The Saturday concert will star Shawn Klush, who is Graceland’s Official Ultimate Elvis tribute artist and the BBC’s "World’s Greatest Elvis;" along with Cody Slaughter, the 2011 Ultimate Elvis Tribute Contest Winner, Artist.
The event will be hosted by Elvis’ closest friend, Joe Esposito.
The event is part of the ElvisFestival.com series of events, and is licensed by Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc.
• July 11 - noon to 2 p.m. Elvis Tribute Artists meet in LVH lobby for photos and tour of Las Vegas; 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. , closed jam session for ETAs; 5 p.m. to 2 a.m., welcome reception at LVH Club Oasis.
• July 12 - 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Heart of the King ETA Contest Round 1, Club Oasis; 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., Round 2, LVH Showroom; 8 p.m. to 10 p.m., Awards and Concert, LVH Showroom.
• July 13 - 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Heart of the King ETA Contest Semi-Final Round, Club Oasis; 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Grand Finals, LVH Showroom; 8 p.m., Klush and Slaughter tribute show at LVH Showroom.
• July 14 - 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Blue Hawaii farewell party, poolside at LVH.
When: Sunday, July 14, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Various locations
Cost: Free - $109.95
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 1, 2013
Last updated July 1, 2013
- All Night Tuesdays
- LAVO Nightclub
- Unique Massive
- Double Down Saloon
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas