Celeb chef Mario Batali will be in town to light the spark for Venetian/Palazzo’s annual Italian festival, hosting an interactive event with cooking demos and tastings from his Las Vegas restaurants.
When: Saturday, June 1, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Palazzo Resort Hotel and Casino, 3325 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Categories: Activities | Lunch
Event posted May 29, 2013
Last updated May 29, 2013
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00