Jersey Boys conductor Keith Thompson hosts this monthly musical showcase that features original music from some of Las Vegas’ best composers and songwriters, and performed by some of the best performers and musicians from the Vegas Entertainment and Theatrical communities. The informal showcase is always diverse, eclectic and extremely entertaining and features a very high caliber of musicianship and artistry.
When: Wednesday, March 6, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 21, 2013
Last updated May 10, 2013
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.