NASCAR Hauler Parade
The NASCAR Hauler Parade, the traditional kick-off for Las Vegas Motor Speedway’s NASCAR Weekend, will take place on Wednesday evening. The parade will thunder up the world-famous Las Vegas Strip at 6 p.m. The colorful 18-wheelers that carry the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race cars and equipment to the tracks will be staged throughout the day at the South Point Hotel & Casino.
The parade will begin near the iconic Welcome to Las Vegas sign at 6 p.m. The haulers will move north on Las Vegas Boulevard and proceed approximately five miles to Sahara Avenue to enter Interstate 15 North to complete the journey to LVMS. More than 50 haulers are expected to take part in the parade. Race fans will be able to watch the hauler parade from both sides of the Strip and from any of the properties along Las Vegas Boulevard.
When: Wednesday, March 6, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Strip, Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 6, 2013
Last updated March 6, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.