New York-New York Hotel & Casino will celebrate Celtic Feis, a traditional Gaelic arts and cultural festival, inside Nine Fine Irishmen and on the Brooklyn Bridge Friday-Sunday. The St. Patrick’s Day Celtic Feis Parade, featuring bagpipers from Desert Sky Pipe Band and firefighters from around the country, will commence Friday, March 15 at 7 p.m. inside the casino. The festival will continue inside Nine Fine Irishmen with live entertainment and a special menu of authentic Irish fare including fried sausages, shepherd’s pie, corned beef sandwich, fish and chips and drunken onion rings.
Throughout the holiday weekend, guests may enjoy entertainment by Patrick Seiben, Sin É Rí - Ra, Limey Barstewarts, Joshua Tree and Michael Bowman. Tickets to the St. Patrick’s Day festival are $25 daily and include admission to the day’s events and one complimentary drink. All guests 21 years of age or older wearing a kilt on St. Patty’s Day will receive complimentary admission to Celtic Feis and The Bar at Times Square.
When: Saturday, March 16, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: New York-New York Hotel & Casino, 3790 Las Vegas Boulevard S., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $25
Age limit: 21+
Event posted March 12, 2013
Last updated March 12, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.