Dancers, drummers, acrobats and musicians bring 5,000 years of classical Chinese culture and performing arts to the Smith Center stage in this epic, colorful show featuring nearly 100 artists and 400 costumes.
When: Sunday, March 17, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $50 - $180
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 13, 2013
Last updated March 13, 2013
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.