Wag a Tail Walk-a-Thon
Registration for the two-mile doggy walk begins at 8 a.m. and the walk kicks off at 9 a.m. You and your favorite canines can enjoy a morning filled with entertainment, dog contests, activities for the kids, free refreshments, vendor booths, games and raffle prizes. Registration for the walk is $30 or $15 for students with student ID, and children 12 and under are free. The Polished Pooch fashion contest begins at 10 a.m. Proceeds benefit the Humane Society of Las Vegas.
When: Sunday, March 24, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Centennial Hills Park Amphitheatre, 7101 N. Buffalo Drive, Las Vegas
Cost: $15 - $30
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Pet activities
Event posted March 21, 2013
Last updated March 21, 2013
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.