Nevada Child Seekers 23rd Annual Charity Golf Tournament
Nevada Child Seekers is holding their 23rd Annual Charity Golf Tournament. It will be held at the Painted Desert Golf Club. Shotgun start at 12:30pm. Registration begins at 11:30 am. Your participation will be instrumental in raising awareness and funds for missing, abducted and runaway children.
When: Monday, March 25, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Painted Desert Golf Course
Age limit: 16+
Event posted Jan. 31, 2013
Last updated Jan. 31, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.