South Point Hotel kicks off Cinco de Mayo weekend May 3 – 5 at Baja Miguel’s with an authentic three-course menu for $15.95. Diners will begin their authentic experience with a complimentary margarita and the option of a chicken tortilla soup or fideo soup. For the second course, guests can select from a rib-eye cilantro served with cilantro rice and tri-color beans or a seafood chimichanga featuring shrimp, scallops and crab rolled in a cheese flour tortilla and a side of creamy tomatillo sauce. Dessert is a savory peach Grand Marnier flan. This special is available from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 11 to 11 p.m. on Sunday.
Keep the Cinco de Mayo fun going this year with a Tequila Session at South Point’s Miguel’s Tequila Bar Monday, May 6 from 7 to 10 p.m. The complimentary tequila tasting will feature an extensive selection of tequilas plus DJ and live mariachi music.
When: Monday, May 6, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: South Point Hotel-Casino-Spa, 9777 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 1, 2013
Last updated May 1, 2013
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00