Springs Preserve Ice Cream Festival
Sweet treats and yummy eats will be on the menu as the Springs Preserve hosts its annual all-you-can-eat Ice Cream Festival. The family-friendly event will feature stations serving ice cream sundaes and novelties and root beer floats, with entertainment for all ages including airbrush tattoos, a photo booth, pony rides, family bingo, and a bubble play station.
Admission is $8 for adults and $5 for children ages 5 to 12. Children age 4 and younger are admitted free. Advance tickets are $6.50 for adults and $3.50 for kids when purchased at www.springspreserve.org or at the Springs Preserve box office. Springs Preserve members receive half off admission. Regular admission prices will apply for access to museums and galleries.
When: Saturday, May 11, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 24, 2013
Last updated May 9, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.