National Pizza Party Day event
To celebrate National Pizza Party Day, Dom DeMarco’s Pizzeria & Bar is going back to the beginning and offering a pizza for 75 cents. From 11 a.m. to noon on Saturday, May 18, guests can enjoy a small New York Cheese Pizza for the original price of a pizza when famed pizzaiolo Domenico DeMarco opened the first DiFara Pizzeria in New York City in 1964.
When: Saturday, May 18, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Dom DeMarco's, 9785 W. Charleston Blvd. , Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 16, 2013
Last updated May 16, 2013
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.