Project Dinner Table
Project Dinner Table will host its final community event of the season this Sunday, Nov. 10 with its closing signature meal: the “linner” (a combination of lunch plus dinner). Kicking off at 2 p.m. will be hors d’oeuvres and cocktails at the Gold Spike in Downtown Las Vegas.
The linner will then move to the nostalgic Jackie Gaughan Parkway near El Cortez and feature executive chefs from Station Casinos.
Tickets are $190 and are all inclusive. Tickets are available for purchase at www.projectdinnertable.com.
When: Sunday, Nov. 10, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Gold Spike, 217 N. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Nov. 5, 2013
Last updated Nov. 5, 2013
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center | None
- Art Square | 20:00:00
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport | None
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse