Trans-Siberian Orchestra: The Lost Christmas Eve
"The Lost Christmas Eve" has been called "a story of loss and redemption" and features a diverse soundtrack fusing elements of rock, classical, folk, Broadway and R&B, taking the audience on a journey into the "Capra-esque" world of creator and producer Paul O'Neill. The show encompasses a rundown hotel, an old toy store, a blues bar, a Gothic cathedral and their respective inhabitants, all intertwined during a single enchanted Christmas Eve in New York City.
When: Saturday, Nov. 30, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Orleans Arena, 4500 W Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas
Cost: $35 - $75
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 16, 2013
Last updated Oct. 16, 2013
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.