Courtesy of Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Trans-Siberian Orchestra is teaming with Hallmark Channel to present the encore and final performance of band’s multiplatinum rock opera, “The Lost Christmas Eve,” at Orleans Arena for two shows on Saturday, November 30.
"The Lost Christmas Eve" has been called "a story of loss and redemption" and features a diverse soundtrack fusing elements of rock, classical, folk, Broadway and R&B, taking the audience on a journey into the "Capra-esque" world of creator and producer Paul O'Neill. The show encompasses a rundown hotel, an old toy store, a blues bar, a Gothic cathedral and their respective inhabitants, all intertwined during a single enchanted Christmas Eve in New York City.
When: Saturday, Nov. 30, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Orleans Arena, 4500 W Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas
Cost: $35 - $75
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 18, 2013
Last updated Oct. 18, 2013
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.