The Trilogy of Terror
Freakling Brothers presents the Trilogy of Terror including “Circus of Horrors,” the newly-renovated “Castle Vampyre” and the world-famous “Gates of Hell.”
Nevada’s first and only R-rated attraction will return Oct. 4, marking its 21st anniversary as a stand-alone haunt in Las Vegas.
The Trilogy of Terror will operate from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 7 p.m. to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays, as well as Wednesday, Oct. 30 and Thursday, Oct. 31.
Dates of operation will be Oct. 4 – 6, Oct. 10 – 13 and Oct. 17 – 31.
When: Sunday, Oct. 6, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: AMC Rainbow Promenade 10, 2321 North Rainbow Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $12 - $40
Age limit: 7+
Event posted Oct. 3, 2012
Last updated Sept. 4, 2013
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.