The Neon Museum’s Boneyard Bash
On Friday, Oct. 25, one of Las Vegas’ most popular Halloween-themed events returns to unleash the dead: The Neon Museum’s Boneyard Bash. This event will also mark the museum’s first birthday, with performances by The Phat Pack, Swamp Gospel, The All-Togethers and The Clydesdale.
VIP reception: 7 to 8 p.m.
General admission: 8 to 11 p.m
$125 per person for the VIP reception and $75 for general admission.
When: Friday, Oct. 25, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: 770 Las Vegas Boulevard North
Cost: $75 - $125
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 20, 2013
Last updated Oct. 7, 2013
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00