For the first time since 2011, rock band Avenged Sevenfold will head out on the road for the Hail to the King Tour and make its final stop at the Mandalay Bay Events Center Saturday, Oct. 26. Touring with the band are special guests Deftones and Ghost B.C. The tour comes in support of Avenged Sevenfold’s upcoming sixth studio album, Hail to the King.
Tickets are priced at $39.50, $59.50 and $69.50.
When: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Mandalay Bay Events Center, 3950 Las Vegas Blvd. , Las Vegas
Cost: $39.50 - $69.50
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 19, 2013
Last updated Sept. 19, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.