Playaween at Bally’s
Playawhat? It’s an inside joke—the playa refers to dry lake bed that hosts Burning Man. Folks who want to keep that dusty celebration going can dig out their burner duds and head down to Bally’s second floor, where DJs will spin playa-friendly beats for the costumed crowd. Local art, dancers, POI performers and fortune tellers round out this uncommon Halloween party. October 26, 10 p.m., $25, $20 with costume.
When: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Bally's Las Vegas , 3645 Las Vegas Blvd., S., Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $25
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 23, 2013
Last updated Oct. 23, 2013
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.