Alejandro Fernández infuses Mexican history and culture into his passionate music. A Latin Grammy award winner with the nickname of "El Potrillo" (The Little Colt), Fernández has become one of the most popular Latin recording stars in recent years.
When: Sunday, Sept. 15, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: MGM Grand Garden Arena, 3799 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $65 - $225
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 24, 2010
Last updated April 2, 2013
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00