First he loved us. Then he dismissed us. But the man born Norman Cook loves us once again. After blanketing early summer with Vegas appearances that re-endeared the “Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat” creator to our club scene, he’s back to kick off fall, making his Light debut this weekend with versatile beat-slanger Don Diablo in tow. September 20, 10 p.m., $40 men, $20 women.
When: Friday, Sept. 20, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Light, 3950 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $40
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 18, 2013
Last updated Sept. 18, 2013
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.