Darby O'Gill and the Little People
The band will be performing their often hilarious and always entertaining tunes for the Hennessey's crowd. Check out Darby O'Gill and the Little People in our Local Band Guide.
When: Friday, Sept. 27, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: McMullan's Irish Pub, 4650 W. Tropicana Avenue, Suite 111, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Related band pages:
If you went, you might have heard:
Darby O'Gill & The Little People
- A Girl Named Whiskey Add to playlist
- Got So Drunk I Crapped Myself Add to playlist
- Wild Rover Add to playlist
(Audio clips in MP3 format)
Event posted Jan. 24, 2013
Last updated Feb. 18, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.