Rockstar Beer Festival
A “Gone Country” edition of the traveling brew fest lands at the Hard Rock Hotel’s pool Friday night—and with hits like “Drink to That All Night” and “One More Drinkin’ Song,” singer-songwriter Jerrod Niemann’s country crooning should be the perfect background music for some poolside imbibing. Up-and-comer Leah Turner opens, but the real stars here are the 75-plus craft beers from local breweries like Barley’s and Big Dog’s and regionals like Alaskan, Hangar 24 and more. April 4, 6 p.m. (VIP), 7 p.m. (GA), $35 (GA), $55 (VIP).
When: Friday, April 4, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $35 - $55
Age limit: 21+
Event posted April 2, 2014
Last updated April 2, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.