Vegas Loves Brazil Festival 2014
The largest Brazilian festival in Las Vegas is coming back and this time with a 2-day festival at the Rio Hotel parking lot.
This family orientated festival will be filled with live Brazilian music and performances like samba shows, capoeira shows and other shows.
There will be over 40 vendors where you can find tons of Brazilian food, caipirinha and beer booths.
For the kids we will have a huge kids area with over 15 carnival rides but also another zone with bounce houses, pony rides, face painting and much more fun stuff to do for the whole family!
When: Saturday, April 5, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino , 3700 W. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Ethnic Food Festival
Event posted Jan. 13, 2014
Last updated Jan. 13, 2014
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.