Vegas Loves Brazil Festival 2014
The largest Brazilian festival in Las Vegas is coming back and this time with a 2-day festival at the Rio Hotel parking lot.
This family orientated festival will be filled with live Brazilian music and performances like samba shows, capoeira shows and other shows.
There will be over 40 vendors where you can find tons of Brazilian food, caipirinha and beer booths.
For the kids we will have a huge kids area with over 15 carnival rides but also another zone with bounce houses, pony rides, face painting and much more fun stuff to do for the whole family!
When: Saturday, April 5, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino , 3700 W. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Ethnic Food Festival
Event posted Jan. 13, 2014
Last updated Jan. 13, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.