Wild Rabbit Cocktail Takeover
Chef Rick Moonen and Rx Boiler Room’s lead barman Eric Smith will team up with Hennessy Cognac and special guest mixologists, Jordan Bushell (Hennessy US Ambassador) and J.R. Starkus of Southern Wine and Spirits for an interactive mixology experience inspired by Hennessy’s illusive Wild Rabbit legend.In Cognac, France, where Hennessy is made, rabbits run wild and these intriguing animals are rarely seen. Over time, people invented tales about this creature and its illusory presence.
Featuring cocktail offerings incorporating Hennessy V.S., Hennessy Black and Hennessy Privilège, guests can also enjoy this illustrious mixology experience with an enticing selection of passed hors d’oeuvres prepared by Moonen. $40 in advance, $50 at the door.
When: Tuesday, April 15, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Rx Boiler Room, 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $40 - $50
Age limit: Not available
Event posted April 9, 2014
Last updated April 9, 2014
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.