Earth Day Farmer’s Market
In an effort to create a more sustainable community this Earth Day, the city of Las Vegas is hosting its first ever Farmers' Market on the front plaza at City Hall on Wednesday, April 16, at 495 S. Main Street, free parking at 500 S. Main Street garage with validation. The market will be held during the City Council meeting, so guests may partake in both the meeting and the market or get a few fresh, organic items on their way home. The event is open to the public and begins at 8:30 a.m. and will be open until 1 p.m. Mayor Carolyn G. Goodman will officially kick off the event at 8:45 a.m.
When: Wednesday, April 16, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas City Hall, 495 Main Street, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Categories: Activities-farmers market
Event posted April 14, 2014
Last updated April 14, 2014
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121 | 11:00:00
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas | 20:00:00
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.