5K Race for Hope & Fun Walk for Autism
Grant a Gift Autism Foundation will host its 5th Annual 5K Race for Hope & Fun Walk to raise funds for diagnostic, support services and community outreach connections for the more than 6000 Nevada children and youth living with Autism.
Entry Fees: Entry Fees: $35 Individual -Timed 5K, $20 Teen - Timed 5K, $15 Child- Timed 5K, $30 Team Member and Team Captain -Timed 5K, $30 Individual Fun Walk/5K - Not Timed, $20 Sleep In for Autism.
For a list of entry options and fees visit, http://www.grantagiftfoundation.org
Registration: Mailed entries must be postmarked by Thursday April 24, 2014. On race day, from 7:00 am to 8:00 am.
When: Saturday, April 26, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Town Square, 6605 Las Vegas Blvd. South , Las Vegas
Cost: $10 - $35
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Health Walk
Event posted Feb. 12, 2014
Last updated Feb. 12, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.