5K Race for Hope & Fun Walk for Autism
Grant a Gift Autism Foundation will host its 5th Annual 5K Race for Hope & Fun Walk to raise funds for diagnostic, support services and community outreach connections for the more than 6000 Nevada children and youth living with Autism.
Entry Fees: Entry Fees: $35 Individual -Timed 5K, $20 Teen - Timed 5K, $15 Child- Timed 5K, $30 Team Member and Team Captain -Timed 5K, $30 Individual Fun Walk/5K - Not Timed, $20 Sleep In for Autism.
For a list of entry options and fees visit, http://www.grantagiftfoundation.org
Registration: Mailed entries must be postmarked by Thursday April 24, 2014. On race day, from 7:00 am to 8:00 am.
When: Saturday, April 26, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Town Square, 6605 Las Vegas Blvd. South , Las Vegas
Cost: $10 - $35
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Health Walk
Event posted Feb. 12, 2014
Last updated Feb. 12, 2014
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) 2015 Meeting
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport